/ Recreation & Cultural Services / Co-Sponsorship Grant Program
Co-Sponsorship Grant Program
The City of Mukilteo's Co-Sponsorship Grant program was established in 2011 for the purpose of:
- Promoting, supporting and expanding existing and new Mukilteo special events, festivals and activities
- Providing co-sponsorship opportunities to promote, publicize and support and/or expand economic development activities in Mukilteo
- Providing co-sponsorship for activities that promote the general health or well-being of the community
Examples of projects:
- An activity that is open to the public and offers enhanced opportunities in areas such as culture and arts, recreation, youth or adult activities, and community safety
- A project that promotes job growth; or promotes business attraction, retention, and relocation to Mukilteo
- A program that promotes the community in areas such as culture and arts, recreation, education, youth development, safety, etc.
- The program is open to any public or private organization who can demonstrate the ability to accomplish the proposed project and do so by December 31 of that year
- Qualifying organizations can include non-profit volunteer groups, neighborhood groups, educational organizations, public agencies and chamber of commerce.
2016 Grant Process and Applications
Applications are now being accepted for activities that applicants wish to be co-sponsored by the City for facility use. Please submit a separate application for each individual project/event.
2016 Co-Sponsorship Application
2016 Co-Sponsorship Policy Guidelines
Applications must be submitted no later than 4:00 PM on October 30, 2015 to:
Rosehill Community Center
Attention: Jennifer Berner
304 Lincoln Avenue
Mukilteo, WA 98275
The City of Mukilteo’s Recreation and Cultural Services Department administers this program and will provide assistance with grant proposals. Please contact Recreation and Cultural Services Director Jennifer Berner at 425.263.8180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or additional information.